Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year! Hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas and may God bless you beyond measure in 2015.
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:19
I am going to try this blog thing again. No promises though.. I have a lot on mind and not sure if I want to post yet what is going on. Praying about that.
Any way, I've been thinking about New Years resolutions. I don't make them because I refuse to set myself up for failure. Besides it doesn't matter what our plans are becuase there is someone that already has us on a path..His path. We may stray from time to time but He always brings us back on track.
As I'm sitting here listening to the rain, I'm thinking how AMAZING God is. Just a few hours ago the sirens were going off and we were under a tornado warning but now it's just a lot of rain. One weather even compared it to April 15, 2011...scary. Jesus calmed the storm. It just goes to show you that he in control of everything.
So I guess what I'm saying is that no matter what tomorrow may hold, God's already in control of what will happen.. He can calm the storms of life!!!
Until next time, be who God wants you to be and live your life on laugh at a time.
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:19
I am going to try this blog thing again. No promises though.. I have a lot on mind and not sure if I want to post yet what is going on. Praying about that.
Any way, I've been thinking about New Years resolutions. I don't make them because I refuse to set myself up for failure. Besides it doesn't matter what our plans are becuase there is someone that already has us on a path..His path. We may stray from time to time but He always brings us back on track.
As I'm sitting here listening to the rain, I'm thinking how AMAZING God is. Just a few hours ago the sirens were going off and we were under a tornado warning but now it's just a lot of rain. One weather even compared it to April 15, 2011...scary. Jesus calmed the storm. It just goes to show you that he in control of everything.
So I guess what I'm saying is that no matter what tomorrow may hold, God's already in control of what will happen.. He can calm the storms of life!!!
Until next time, be who God wants you to be and live your life on laugh at a time.

Comments
Post a Comment