The Weekend Is Here!!
I am so excited that the weekend is here.. TGIF!! Tonight I am going out to eat with my friends Paige, Bill & Boston!! I'm so excited!! I haven't seen them in like forever.. I did get to see Paige at the Holiday Market on Tuesday which by the way was a success again. I had helped her with the bake shop. Tomorrow Allison & I had talked about going to yard sales so I will need to call her later and see if we are still on for that. Other than that not a whole lot planned except for some much needed relaxation. I will be watching some ALABAMA FOOTBALL.. Sorry I have not posted any pictures from the weekend but I promise to try and get them up one day next week. I have alot to choose from. Hope you week as been great. Mine has been crazy busy!!
Hope you have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the week:
"I was one page up on ya, Khonda. Sometimes my pages don't turn so fast." Joseph, 7 years old
Verse of the week:
"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its' own." -Matthew 6:34
Hope you have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the week:
"I was one page up on ya, Khonda. Sometimes my pages don't turn so fast." Joseph, 7 years old
Verse of the week:
"So do not worry about tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its' own." -Matthew 6:34
Comments
Post a Comment