It's back
Ok so Monday is back.. I really hate Mondays. You know the getting back into the swing of things, dealing with whatever was leftover from the week before, and just dealing with the fact that it's Monday. I really hate Mondays!! I think I've said that already.. Anyway, I did not do a whole lot this weekend. My SIL & the kids came to town and went school shopping. I cleaned up my house and it looks & feels a whole lot better. O' the joys of adulthood...cleaning, cleaning & more cleaning. I did work on my guest bathroom some and once I've finished I will try to take pictures and post them. I am completely exhausted today and I don't really know why except for maybe the steriods. I am officially off steriods so I hope to be getting some sleep soon. Sorry, if my post are short and boring but i just haven't been in the mood to blog much. There's really not much going on. I've been reading some other blogs and they don't feel much like blogging either.. Maybe it's the heat. The heat!?!?! Have mercy this heat is horrific. It is so insanely hot. Actually it is HAWT (according to a friend)!! A client of ours told me today that this is the first time that he's ever told anyone (especially employees) not to work so hard just do what you can and drink plenty of water. Football practice started today and bless those guys. I can't even get my house cooled down enough. It's just crazy..
Well anyway, enough rambling on about a lot of nothing. Hope you all have a great week and stay COOL!! Love ya!!
Well anyway, enough rambling on about a lot of nothing. Hope you all have a great week and stay COOL!! Love ya!!
Comments
Post a Comment