30 year crush

This may be sad to admit but I have had a crush for 30 years. I was in first grade and he was a senior in high school. We had walked down to our teachers home to have an Easter egg hunt and she got a few of the seniors to help. On the way back I held his hand walking back in school and let me just say I thought I was THE girl..the princess.. I have had a crush on him ever since. Let me just say that now 30 years later he is still as hot as ever. I even get nervous around him. How crazy and sad is this?? I apparently have this thing for older men. My second crush is also several years older. He was umpiring my brothers little league game and I got hit by a homerun ball and as soon as the game was over he found me asap and made sure I was ok. Still have a crush on him today too.. However, time has not been as kind to him as it has the other one. One a different note a friend and I went and tailgated with my cousin and his family & friends and had a blast.. Here is picture from the day....

Comments

Popular Posts