Oh time..where for art there time?
Omgoodness..I am so sorry for not updating often but its been crazy busy lately.. Not to much personally is going on right now except the fact that I am thinking about going back to school.. Wow...I know! I think I might be insane a little but I feel like I need to/want to. It's time for a change and its time to make it. There's no time like the present right? Now I just to make myself call about it to make sure it can happen..
I have a prayer request for a 17 year old girl who is having a hard time right now. About 4 weeks ago she was put in the hospital with a blood clot. That blood clot threw a staff(sp?) infection into her lungs. She already had the infection but they had thought that it had been taking care of.. She was getting better but had a set back at the end of last week. She is back on the vent and has two chest tubes in each lung again. Please pray for healing & comfort for her. Also pray for her family as they are having to deal with this stuff right now. My heart just breaks for them.. I believe in the power of prayer!!
Comments
Post a Comment