A little bit of this & that

Do you sometimes feel that all you is work, work, work at a job that you really don't like?  I do.  I am thinking & praying about going back to school....yikes...  That scares me a little.  It's been several years since I graduated and the thought of going back just scares me...idk...  Please pray for me that I make the right decisions.

Please join me in praying for our singles group.  Our Sunday school has dwindled down to about 3 or 4 and our bible study is nonexistent.  Pray that we find to help our group grow and learn more & more about what God wants for our lives.

So to totally go off topic here...Let's talk sports.. A true fan supports their time through the good times & bad. My SW DAWGS are struggling a little bit as of late & I hope they turn it around soon.  The Atlanta Braves are down to the final game & are tied for the Wild Card spot...ugh!  I hope they are able to pull it out tonight but I just don't know because they are playing the Phillies..  Now my Crimson Tide is just dominating right now!  Love watching them just roll over everyone! 

Comments

Popular Posts