It's been way to long

I am trying a new app so maybe I can post more often!  Hopefully it will work!  Let's all cross our fingers & pray...haha!  Last week I went to the beach with my Aunt Wylene and is was a great relaxing few days!  Thanks so much for inviting me..  The picture at the bottom was our view!!  Beautiful right?   Not to much is going on.  This past weekend my nephew came and spent the weekend with me..  I had a blast! 

I do have a few prayer request.. 

The Norris family - Ella's tumor is growing and she is taking chemotherapy again.

My friend Nora - She is looking for a teaching job.  She has had some interviews but no confirmations yet.

My bible study group/sunday school class -  our group has dwindled down to only just a few.   Pray that God grows our group, show us what we need to do to help bring people in..


Comments

Popular Posts