On the brink
So on the brink of my birthday tomorrow I thought I would talk with you a bit. I want to start off by saying that I am so sorry for the lack of updates lately. I don't have a lot of time and it not that easy to do it from my phone. It's not hard just time consuming.. Anyway, I hope that you all have been doing good. Not to keep harping about the tornadoes that came through but if you don't mind let me just say this.... The outpouring of support has been Amazing! The support has not been the only thing that has amazed me, the way God has moving through our community has been nothing short of AMAZING! I stand on awe! Sumaritans Purse has been set up at our church for almost 4 weeks and with everyone that has volunteered with them many people have given their lives to Christ or have re-dedicated their lives.. There hasn't been a Sunday since that day that someone hasn't walked that isle for their need. I am truly honored to be a part of the witness of Christ by singing in the choir. The songs that have been chosen have been so fitting for what our city, for our state and now our neighbors are going through. Please keep all of those affected by the tornadoes a few weeks ago, those that are giving up their to help, and those that have been affected by the recent tornadoes this week. I know for me April 27, 2011 will alwAys be a day remembered but it will not just be for the most horrific storm history to hit the southeast, it will also be remembered by the way God has been shown through this, how He has been proven that He is here, and the love that has been out-poured. God is AMAZING! I am asking for pray for an unspoken prayer request.. Hope you buys have a great Memorial day weekend.. Love ya and will talk with ya soon!
Comments
Post a Comment