Devastation

As probably most of you know by now our state (Alabama) was devastated this past Wednesday with tornadoes. I live in a town that has so much destruction that I don't even know where to begin. So many people lost their homes, their jobs, and even their lives. The exent of things will not be known for quite some time. Help will be need for quite some time. I actually got to see only a little big of damage today and it breaks my heart. My heart is heavy and will be for a while. Icf my boss had not let us go early I would have experienced it. Granted our office was no damaged but we close and something around us were. I am very grateful that I have family close enough to take shelter!! I had no damage to my home either but it was close...to close for comfort. I was not able to get to my house until Thursday morning. I left and went on down to my parents early since I was not working & had no power. I am truly blessed. God had his arms wrapped around my family, friends , and myself. Thank you Lord for being with us & seeing us through. Please pray for everyone involved....from the victims to the workers to the ones donating their time, money, thing. Nothing is to is to small and unimportant. It's not just where I am is not the only place that is dealing with so much devastation. There are many places in the state that was hit hard and we need to remember all of them...everyone. Hope you guys have a great week! Love ya!!

Comments

Popular Posts