Am I a slacker?

Yes I am..  So sorry!!  I know that I usually update on Monday & Fridays and a few times in between but this month is going to be extremely crazy at work..  I'm swamped..  We have one more person working here this year but I am more busy now than I was then..  If you figure this out let me know what you gather from this...haha!!   I guess there is no rest for the weary..  This weekend was pretty good..  I went to the gymnastics meet on Saturday with Allison & it was a blast!!  Sunday was church and it was good.  Then I left there and south because I friend from school lost her grandfather over the weekend and the funeral was Sunday afternoon so I made the quick trip for that..  Other than that not a whole lot going on..  Well I must get back to work..  I plan to keep the post coming but it might be a little slacking this month..  Love y'all!!

Comments

Popular Posts