Wreath Estravaganza

I was looking at one of the many blogs I read & stumbled up this (a wreath done out of cupcake liners) and thought "Hey I can do this one!!"  So I tried it and it was super easy & super cheap..  They were only about $10.00 each or less (if you are not like me & remember that Hobby Lobby has a 40% coupon it would be cheaper...I learned on the third one...haha!!


Here are the supplies I used (minus the cellphone):
12in Styrofoam wreath
Ribbon
100 Cupcake liners
Paint brush or anything with a pointy end
Hot glue gun


Wrapped the Styrofoam wreath with the ribbon and with the pointy end of a paint brush I started gluing the liners on..  I did them 3 at a time...didn't want to glue to dry to soon..



This one has a few more than a hundred but I was learning and to add a few white ones with the pastel yellow, green, & pink.




My niece ended up taking the bright colored & I made the pastel colored one for my mom so I had to make a new one for me.  However, I noticed that you are limited to certain colors & designs with the cupcake liners..  Some of the designs would not work so I thought why wouldn't tissue paper work..  So I decided to play with this so I went & got 4 different colors and cut out circles from each..  I opened up a cupcake liner that I already had & traced it onto the paper that I had folded up as small as I could..this allowed me to cut approximately 15 circles at once...Saves time & they don't have to be perfect...Yay!! 



 

Hope you Enjoy!!  Maybe this brought a little Spring to you life!!

Comments

  1. I just love the bright bold colors you chose! I am definitely going to try this project! I love crafting, and right now, I have plenty of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved doing them.. very easy & inexpensive...my two favorite things...haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts