Waiting

My friend Nora introduced me to a song that got me thinking about how we are always waiting on something..  It's funny, isnt' it?  We are always waiting on something from someone, something, and mostly God.  We have to wait on God a lot to answer our prayers..  It maybe a short time or sometimes it seems like forever.  So we get impatient and try to get things on our own or fix things and end up messing things up a lot.  Hind sight we always know that God's timing is perfect timing but during the current situation it's not always how we feel or think.  You know how sometimes our head & heart don't communicate..  We know things will be much better if we wait on God but when we want something so much our heart takes over and we want to take care of things ourselves.  Our bible study for the past to meetings have been about waiting & patience..  Hagar & Sarah...  This song is fitting for our lives..  I believe this may be my life's anthem..  The way I want to live my life.  That while I'm waiting I will service Him..  No matter what you are waiting on in this life....remember God's timing is perfect timing..  Thanks Nora for sharing!!


Comments

Popular Posts