In Mysterious Ways
Ok first of all let me just say that I am praying for all those affected from the earthquake in Japan and the tsunami that followed. Praying for safety for everyone. May God hold them in his hands and protect them & guide them. Amen!!
Second of all, I love how the Lord works in mysterious ways!! I was tired and had almost decided not to go to a Vision Awareness Dinner for our Faithful to the Finish Campaign but I am so glad that I did.. Siran Stacy was the speaker and he was AMAZING!! The Lord was definitely in that room last night. He spoke about what he's had to deal with over the last few years from losing his wife & 4 of his 5 children. He is an inspiration to how faithful God is, can be, & will be. I will tell you that there was not a dry eye in the house last night when he got done. He has now devoted his life to God and to the memory of his family. Tonight he is speaking in Linden and if you are able to go I definitely recommend it. He will bless you in ways you never thought was possible. As Bro. Gil said last night that if you did not hear God you had wax in your ears cause He was speaking to us last night. It was a real blessing and I'm so glad that I went or else I would missed out on a huge blessing. If you ever get a chance to hear Siran Stacy speak...take it and go...he will bless your soul!! Please pray for Siran as he keeps going with his ministry and that God will bless him beyond measure. When his life has ended here on earth, he wants to be remembered for what he has done for the Lord.. That's the legacy he wants to leave behind for his daughter. Wonderful man the Lord is using for His work!!
Check out his testmony here..
Tonight is the final gymnastics meet and I'm excited to go but sad it will be over.. Seems like we just got started..
Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the week:
"We need to take off the mask to do business with God." "God is good, God is living, God endures forever." Siran Stacy
Verse of the week:
I cry aloud to the LORD; I lift up my voice to the LORD for mercy. I pour out before him my complaint; before him I tell my trouble. When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who watch over my way. In the path where I walk people have hidden a snare for me. Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. I cry to you, LORD; I say, “You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.” Listen to my cry, for I am in desperate need; rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me. Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me. Psalm 142:1-7
Second of all, I love how the Lord works in mysterious ways!! I was tired and had almost decided not to go to a Vision Awareness Dinner for our Faithful to the Finish Campaign but I am so glad that I did.. Siran Stacy was the speaker and he was AMAZING!! The Lord was definitely in that room last night. He spoke about what he's had to deal with over the last few years from losing his wife & 4 of his 5 children. He is an inspiration to how faithful God is, can be, & will be. I will tell you that there was not a dry eye in the house last night when he got done. He has now devoted his life to God and to the memory of his family. Tonight he is speaking in Linden and if you are able to go I definitely recommend it. He will bless you in ways you never thought was possible. As Bro. Gil said last night that if you did not hear God you had wax in your ears cause He was speaking to us last night. It was a real blessing and I'm so glad that I went or else I would missed out on a huge blessing. If you ever get a chance to hear Siran Stacy speak...take it and go...he will bless your soul!! Please pray for Siran as he keeps going with his ministry and that God will bless him beyond measure. When his life has ended here on earth, he wants to be remembered for what he has done for the Lord.. That's the legacy he wants to leave behind for his daughter. Wonderful man the Lord is using for His work!!
Check out his testmony here..
Tonight is the final gymnastics meet and I'm excited to go but sad it will be over.. Seems like we just got started..
Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the week:
"We need to take off the mask to do business with God." "God is good, God is living, God endures forever." Siran Stacy
Verse of the week:
I cry aloud to the LORD; I lift up my voice to the LORD for mercy. I pour out before him my complaint; before him I tell my trouble. When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who watch over my way. In the path where I walk people have hidden a snare for me. Look and see, there is no one at my right hand; no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge; no one cares for my life. I cry to you, LORD; I say, “You are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living.” Listen to my cry, for I am in desperate need; rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me. Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me. Psalm 142:1-7
Comments
Post a Comment