Happiness, Craziness, Blessed

I truly have to admit that amongst the craziness that we have in our lives sometimes..I am truly blessed...truly happy!!  I love my family & had a great time enjoying every moment I had with them..  Joseph had opening day of little league and he did so much better than last year..  He didn't hit the ball but he swung the bat so much better..  He looked like he was enjoying it a lot more..  I was a very proud aunt and of course I got pictures!!  He was proud that he got hit by the ball...haha!!  I came home with us so he could go see the twin calves..  He thought they were so cute as did I..  I took lots of pictures of them..  We went over the couples later that day and got to see a deer they have raised since it was very little..  You can pet it & feed it..  It was too cute..  I think Joseph had a blast feeding the animals.  Sunday was church and spent the entire time in the nursery....I had a blast with all the kids back there..  They are so much fun to watch as they play & learn..  There will be pictures to come later of the weekend & some of my latest projects..  Lots of love to ya!!  Have a great week!!

Comments

Popular Posts