Craziness..
Wow this weekend is going to be some kind of crazy.. Tonight I am suppose to meet up with Nora to get some stuff done for the shower we are giving on Sunday.. Tomorrow I will head home for the day to celebrate my neices birthday and get some family time in...Yay!! Sunday I am helping host a wedding shower for some dear sweet friends Holly & Josh!! I am so happy for them.. Lots of this that & the other.. Lots of driving.. Lots of baking..
I drove through campus yesterday to see if the tulips were blooming which they weren't :( I couldn't help but think as I was driving through looking at the beautiful that God & even man has created that it was looking through rose colored glasses and when you turn the corner reality sets in.. As I drove through it was so beautiful outside and peaceful I didn't want to go back to work but as turned down the street headed away from the beauty of campus...reality set in & I had to be a grown up...ugh!! Anyway, Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the week:
"When you come empty, God comes to fill." Unkown
Verse of the week:
“You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another humbly in love.” Galatians 5:13 (NIV)
I drove through campus yesterday to see if the tulips were blooming which they weren't :( I couldn't help but think as I was driving through looking at the beautiful that God & even man has created that it was looking through rose colored glasses and when you turn the corner reality sets in.. As I drove through it was so beautiful outside and peaceful I didn't want to go back to work but as turned down the street headed away from the beauty of campus...reality set in & I had to be a grown up...ugh!! Anyway, Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the week:
"When you come empty, God comes to fill." Unkown
Verse of the week:
“You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another humbly in love.” Galatians 5:13 (NIV)
Comments
Post a Comment