Time to breath

I don't have much time to breath these days much less blog but I will do my best at it.. This tax season is starting off really crazy for some reason.. My boss is actually trying to get things done early which is good but odd.. Does this make any sense? Anyway, that's not why I'm here.. I am here to catch up on me...which is not a lot...haha!! My weekend was insanely busy but good. I got to spend sometime with my cousin and his family and I loved every minute of it. One is learning to walk & the other is learning to talk in full sentences...how fun is that?!?!?! Before I left Jackson woke up with a fever and so he sat in my lap until his fever started to go down. I met Allison the next morning to get our hair cuts and she told me that Jackson asked where I was when he woke up that morning.. (imagine....hand over heart saying aaawwweee!!) So I went back to their house and visited some more.. Luke is walking around so much and he would walk up to me and just raise his hands up for me to pick him up and then he would want back down.. We did this for a quite a while..too cute for words!! Jackson told me that he & daddy built a fire for mommy & khonna...how sweet is that!!

Sunday I helped with a shower for my friend Tony & his fiance Rebecca and I thought that it turned out very well.. Immediately afterwards we had a Super Bowl party.. I'm not a huge NFL fan but I do like the commercials and they half time show. We had a great time with all the festivities..

Oh yeah.. Have I told you that every Monday night I meet up with a friend and we have Mexican nights? I love my Monday Mexican Nights.. We catch up on the past week, gossip, laugh, joke, and just really have a great time..

When I got home from my traditional Mexican night I had a message from one the sweetest little boys I know and it just made my day.. I love you too, Jackson!! Now that is such great way to end such a crazy day!!

My friend Nora & I are trying to start walking together two or three days a week!! Yay!! So pray that we keep this up and do our best at trying to get healthy!!

Hope you guys have a great week!! Love you!!

Comments

Popular Posts