Previews, Premieres, & More
So last night I went to early preview of the movie Country Strong!! I loved it!! It's got some language that I personally don't care for but if you can over look that...it's really good. My friend Nora won tickets to go & we had a blast!!
She & I got talking about things and there are a lot of people that say you shouldn't watch anything that might influence you or that you don't really approve of or whatever. Here's my thinking on this.. I know the difference from right & wrong and I'm strong in my faith and I know that this not real, it's a movie. Do you see where I'm going with this? I mean if you feel like it's not good for you to see this stuff or hear this stuff then you shouldn't watch it or be around it. See what I'm saying?
Anyway, sorry to go off on a tangent.
Tonight kicks off Bama Gymnastics!! WooooHoooo!! I'm not excited about this or anything...haha!! I love bama Gymnastics... I actually got season tickets this year with some friends of mine!! I will let you know how it went on Monday!!
I don't have any plans for the rest of weekend but I'm sure I will find some kind of trouble to get into!! Have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the day:
"Love & fame can't live in the same place." Country Strong
Verse of the day:
“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” - Ephesians 5:1-2
She & I got talking about things and there are a lot of people that say you shouldn't watch anything that might influence you or that you don't really approve of or whatever. Here's my thinking on this.. I know the difference from right & wrong and I'm strong in my faith and I know that this not real, it's a movie. Do you see where I'm going with this? I mean if you feel like it's not good for you to see this stuff or hear this stuff then you shouldn't watch it or be around it. See what I'm saying?
Anyway, sorry to go off on a tangent.
Tonight kicks off Bama Gymnastics!! WooooHoooo!! I'm not excited about this or anything...haha!! I love bama Gymnastics... I actually got season tickets this year with some friends of mine!! I will let you know how it went on Monday!!
I don't have any plans for the rest of weekend but I'm sure I will find some kind of trouble to get into!! Have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the day:
"Love & fame can't live in the same place." Country Strong
Verse of the day:
“Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.” - Ephesians 5:1-2
Comments
Post a Comment