What a Week this is going to be!!

I am so sorry that I am so late getting something up today but I've got a lot on my mind and a lot to do.. Lots of work to do & Christmas Shopping to do!!

Wow!! You can tell it's Christmas time because everyone is so busy but we need to stop & remember why we celebrate!! Jesus was born!!

This is going to be a crazy week & weekend for me. I have my weekly Mexican night with a friend tonight. Every Monday night we go to the mexican restuarant and catch up!! Tuesday night is choir practice, Wednesday night is choir practice, Thursday night bible study, Friday is our very first Christmas performance, and then two performances on Sunday. As you can tell I am very busy!! If you are in the area please stop by First Baptist Church of Tuscaloosa and check us out.. Our schedule is:

Friday - 7:00pm
Sunday - 4:00pm & 7:00pm

It's a very beautiful program and you will be blessed!!

Hope you all have a great week!! Remember that Jesus is the reason for the season!! Love ya!!

Comments

Popular Posts