Slacker
Ok so I have been a slacker!! I am so sorry but it's been really crazy at work the past couple days.. I only have few minutes to catch you up on some stuff.. The weekend was crazy but good. We made it through all performances with only a few problems and mistakes. Saturday I did a lot of Christmas shopping and enjoy lunch with my dear friends Paige, Bill & Boston!! I also got to go and hang out with Derek, Allison, Jackson, & Luke!! I L-O-V-E my friends & family!! Last night our sunday school/bible study class had a cookie/recipe swap party and it was so much fun!! I've got most of my Christmas shopping done now I'm doing some shopping for my dad.. Whew!! It has taken me all morning to write just this little bit of stuff. I'm off to do a little shopping on my lunch break.. See ya later!!
Please be in prayer for my Great Great Uncle Bill Jones' family. He passed away the other night and the services are tonight & tomorrow morning. Pray that God comforts them during this time. Our earthly loss is Heaven's precious gain.
Hope you all have great week!! Love ya!!
Please be in prayer for my Great Great Uncle Bill Jones' family. He passed away the other night and the services are tonight & tomorrow morning. Pray that God comforts them during this time. Our earthly loss is Heaven's precious gain.
Hope you all have great week!! Love ya!!
Comments
Post a Comment