Christmas on The River

I am so excited that this weekend is Christmas on the River!! I love the arts in the park that they do every year.. It's tradition that my mom & I go and it is so much fun. She did not get to go last year but my SIL & I did. This week has been crazy and things don't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. The church I attend is having a huge Christmas production coming up next weekend so please pray that the those that need to hear the story of Jesus is reached through this and that God may use each and every person participating in it for His Glory!! Also pray that each and every person participating in this program stays healthy. Also in a couple of weeks my home church will be having their Christmas programs so please pray the same for them too. I love this time of the year even though it is so hectic!!

Now on a personal matter... I mentioned a few days ago that I had an Unspoken Request. I still have it and I am still in need of your prayers.. I can't talk about it, don't want to talk about it but God knows what it is and will know how your prayers need to be directed.. What a Mighty God we serve!! Thanks so much!!

Hope you guys have a great weekend and be safe!! Love ya!!

Quote of the day:

"When you look through the storm you will find grace." Dr. Ergun Caner

Verse of the day:

"Brothers and sisters, do not slander one another. Anyone who speaks against a brother or sister or judges them speaks against the law and judges it. When you judge the law, you are not keeping it, but sitting in judgment on it." James 4:10-12

Comments

Popular Posts