Unspoken
This weekend was pretty good. I got all my Christmas decorations up so I am ready to go!! Friday I put my outside decorations up. My mom, SIL, the kids, & I went to Tannehill on Saturday and had a blast!! I love my family!! Sunday was church and it was great.. It was exactly what I needed to hear. It's AMAZING how God works through others at the right time!! I also had choir practice Sunday afternoon. I rearranged my livingroom to make room for the tree. Got the tree put up and decorated. WooHoo!! This is a short week so I will probably post on Wednesday this week and not Friday because I don't have access to the internet when I'm at my mom & dad's. Hope you guys have a great week!! Love ya!!
PS. I have an unspoken prayer request. Can't really talk about it...Don't want to talk about it...but God knows what it's all about. Thanks for the prayers in advance!!
PS. I have an unspoken prayer request. Can't really talk about it...Don't want to talk about it...but God knows what it's all about. Thanks for the prayers in advance!!
Comments
Post a Comment