Thankful
Happy Thanksgiving to one & all!!!
I hope & pray that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I pray that you are thankful for all that God has blessed you with. We have so many bless that get over looked or missed. Be thankful for those too. I am very thankful for my family & my friends. They are the best and I couldn't ask for any better. I thank God everyday for the people that he has put in my life. Remember those that are having a hard time this holiday season...rather it be the lost of a loved one or family issues or whatever it may be...pray for peace for these people...pray for peace for all.
I thank God for:
My Salvation
My Dad- Love him so much
My Mom - She's the best
My Brother - For being strong
My Sis In Law - For becoming one of my best friends
My Niece - For being an inspiration
My Nephews - For being my heart
My Grandmother - For being who she is
My Grandfather - For being who he is
My Aunts & Uncles
My Cousins
My Friends
What are you thankful for this year?
So since this is technically my Friday I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving & a great weekend!! The Iron Bowl is this weekend so Roll Tide!! Also Linden vs. Sweetwater for the last playoff game.. Good Luck to both teams!! Go SW Dawgs!! For those of you traveling and joining in on Black Friday...Be Careful!! I personally don't get into the Black Friday thing because I just don't think there is any sale worth fighting that kind of crowd.. However if it is your thing have fun & be careful!!
Quote of the day:
"You only have one life, and the choices that you make today will dictate how your future will turn out!..Which path are you going to take? The road that leads to destruction, or the road that leads to eternal life?..It's your choice and your choice only!..He will not make it for you!!..So, guess what?..It's all up to you ...to move!!..I DARE YOU TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!..NOW MOVE!!!" A Friend's facebook status
Verse of the day:
"I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High." Psalm 7:17
Comments
Post a Comment