Exhausted

This weekend was exhausting!! Friday night I went over to a friends house and watched the Burbs. I had never seen it before. It was funny!! Saturday I spent all day cleaning my guest bedroom (not finished) and my storage room (you can atleast walk in). I moved the closets around. I moved my coats and stuff to the guest bedroom closet and my Christmas decor to the storage room closet.. I am so ready to decorate for Christmas now that I've gone through all that stuff!! I finished my wreath and my mom's wreath this weekend.. Pictures will come later.. Maybe even a tutorial...maybe? Sunday morning while getting ready for church as I was brushing my teeth...the faucet would not turn off (OH NO!!!) So I had to turn off the water and my water heater. I went on to church and then went to Wal-Mart to buy a faucet. I got home and guess I decided to become Ms. Fix It!! I replaced my faucet all by myself....so proud!! I replaced the shower heads in both bathrooms and the toilet seat in my bathroom. We had our Fall Festival at church yesterday afternoon and we had a trunk or treat. Our Sunday school class did a trunk or should I say truck.. We used a truck and the guy put up so pvc pipe so we could decorate. We used a black table cloth that had white feet on it (story will come later), spider web, garland, & a sign that read "Trick or treat....We smell your feet". I think it turned out cute. We had a game for the kids to win prizes and of course lots of candy!! I didn't take any pictures but a friend did so I will use his. The wind kept blowing and things kept falling but it still turned out pretty cool looking!! Probably made it look more halloween looking.
Hope you guys a great & safe weekend!! Hope you have a great week!! Love ya!!

Comments

Popular Posts