Coming up
Ok so there is not a whole lot coming up this weekend that I know of anyway!! For anyone who is still in the playoffs Good Luck!! Go SW Dawgs!! Saturday night Joey & Tonia are bringing Joseph & some of his friends up to go bowling to finish off the things he wanted to do for his birthday. Of course, he wants me to come!! Other than that not a whole lot planned. May get started on decorating for Christmas but then I may not. Will definitely be doing some cleaning though:( I hate to clean. I may go & help one of my friends with her decorating. I will definitely be getting all may decorations up by the week of Thanksgiving because I like for it all to be up and ready for me to turn on by the time I get back. Can you believe Christmas is just around the corner? I've got to get busy shopping for Christmas presents!! Wow!! Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend!! Love ya!! Roll Tide!!
Quote of the week:
"I can only please one person a day and today I choose me." Bumper sticker
Verse of the week:
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others." Philippians 2:2-4
Quote of the week:
"I can only please one person a day and today I choose me." Bumper sticker
Verse of the week:
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others." Philippians 2:2-4
Comments
Post a Comment