Busy Bee
Ok so this weekend was busy but a good one. I had a great Thanksgiving Holiday with lots of food, laughter and hunting. Joseph stayed with us from Wednesday to Saturday. Went hunting a few times but nothing to show for it. It was all good though.. Not it's time to rest up but I don't see that happening anytime soon. This week starts the torcher of getting ready for our Christmas at First program.. Choir practice tomorrow night, Wednesday night, Saturday morning(won't make it to this one because of Christmas on the River), & Sunday afternoon. Then the next week it's practice Tuesday & Wednesday and the performances on Friday & Sunday(2 on this day). Wow!! Crazy time of the year!! So the next couple of weeks I will be a busy bee. Crazy I know!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Hope you have a great week!! Love ya!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Hope you have a great week!! Love ya!!
Comments
Post a Comment