Oh, The Memories

Joseph & I had a great weekend of Alabama Football!! We went to the homecoming parade and then went home & rested before returning to go to the game. We went and walked around the Quad for a little while before our hike to the top of Bryant Denny Stadium. We sat three rows from the top. We stayed till half time and then went home because both he & I were exhausted. We had a blast!! I'm really glad that I got to share this with him. I will post pictures later.

Sunday we had planned on going to church but I could not get him up early enough to go but in the mean time his grandparents called and said they were wanting to leave earlier than planned. After they picked him up I went and picked up some parts for my car because it was still not running right. A friend fixed it for me and it's running better. There is still one more thing to be done and hopefully I am good to go for a while. I baked a cake & 3 things of brownies last night. I have one more cake & some cookies to go. All this baking is for the Holiday Market at church tomorrow.

I had a great weekend but I am completely exhausted. Hope you all have a great week!! Love ya!!

Comments

Popular Posts