Mod Podge Post
Ok so this post is a post of many things.. First, I am so sorry for the lack of updating yesterday.. It was a crazy day at work.. Everything went wrong and it's not a good time for things to go wrong. Anyway, the weekend was great!! I went out to eat with Paige, Bill, & Boston Friday night and it was delish and fun!! Saturday morning Allison & I went to yard sales.. We had so much fun!! We must do it again!! I went Paige & Bill's to watch the game. I mostly talked with Paige & played with Boston!! It was a blast!! Sunday was church and I didn't do much at all after that.. I just relaxed and caught up on my dvr. So, have I told you guys about my Monday Mexican nights!! I love my Monday nights!! A friend & I get together and go eat mexican and then go get yogurt...YUM!! We talk about relationships (or the lack there of) or whatever we can think of to talk about.. It is so much fun!!
Hope you guys have a great week!! Love ya!!
***Prayer Request***
My brother is having back surgery this morning as I am typing. (Thinking & praying for you today...Love ya Bro!!) Please pray that he comes through ok and that what they are doing will solve the problem.. Some of us are worried because of all the problems my mom has had, so please pray for peace of mind. Thanks so much for your prayers in advance!!
Hope you guys have a great week!! Love ya!!
***Prayer Request***
My brother is having back surgery this morning as I am typing. (Thinking & praying for you today...Love ya Bro!!) Please pray that he comes through ok and that what they are doing will solve the problem.. Some of us are worried because of all the problems my mom has had, so please pray for peace of mind. Thanks so much for your prayers in advance!!
Comments
Post a Comment