Last night & this weekend
I'm not a huge Halloween but for those of you that are I hope that you have a blast!! Our single's group had our 2nd Annual Halloween Party and we had a blast!!

This is the whole group!! We had a couple people that did not dress up but we all had a great time!!
Being Crazy
This weekend is going to be a time of cleaning, relaxing, and really whatever. There is not Alabama football this weekend and the thing I know that I have going on is Sunday afternoon will be our Fall Festival @ church!! If you're in the area come & join us as we Trunk or Treat!!
Finally, here are some pics from the football game with my main man....Joseph!! Enjoy!!
First time I've seen this @ this view!! Me & Joseph @ the game!!
Our View!!
Joseph being Saban's statue!!
Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Love ya!!
Quote of the week:
"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission" Eleanor Rossevelt
Verse of the week:
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. " Jeremiah 29:11


Comments
Post a Comment