Irritated & Not enough time!!
I know that I usually post something on Wednesday but I have only a couple minutes to spare. I would talk about this past Sunday's sermon but it actually stepped on my toes a little bit so I'm not going to blab about my faults today....haha...just kidding!! Work is crazy this week. I am so looking forward to the weekend. I will share more about it on Friday. My left eye has been really irritated the last couple of days. I thought it may be sinus or from the headache that I had or the fact that it was to rain yesterday...which it did...but it's still irritated. I don't know what's going on. It's not red or itchy just hurts and feels swollen or something.. I don't know..it's wierd..nothing is ever normal with me. Hope y'all are having a great week. See ya Friday!!
Comments
Post a Comment