I can't wait!!
Ok so I can not wait til tonight!! I am super excited about this.. I am actually going to an National Alabama Alumni event.. They are having a Tide & True: Stomp the Chomp Event tonight. Free to get in, free food, free entertainment, fun prizes, & cash bar. My friend Cristalle will be joining me. We figured we would go & check it out and if it is not too much fun then we could leave and it doesn't matter because it won't cost a dime...haha!! Tomorrow if the Alabama vs. Florida game.. I can not wait!! Don't know what I am doing for the game yet. At some point I am going to visit Derek, Allison, & the boys and maybe go to the park with them since it will be a gorgeous weekend... I will also be watching some Braves games trying to root them on to the playoffs!! They need to clinch the Wild Card race. Anywho, no matter what I do I am sure it will be fun!! Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Roll Tide!! Go SW Dawgs!! Go Braves!!
Quote of the week:
"Always be yourself. Unless you are an idiot then you have permission to be someone else." A friend's Facebook status
Verse of the week:
"Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely." Psalms 147:1
Quote of the week:
"Always be yourself. Unless you are an idiot then you have permission to be someone else." A friend's Facebook status
Verse of the week:
"Praise ye the Lord: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely." Psalms 147:1
Comments
Post a Comment