Can not controll my Excitement!!!

I am super excited about this week. Well, first of all my car messed up on me yesterday and I am getting it back today!! WoooHooo!! Tonight I am going the Homecoming pep rally, bonfire & Step Show with my friend Cristalle!! Tomorrow I will be getting my nephew and taking him to the game tomorrow night!! Roll Tide!! He is so excited and can't wait and I can't either!! Thanks for the tickets Derek & Allison!! Love ya bunches!! Tonight he is camping with his grandparents and cousins. So as you can already tell it is Homecoming at the UofA and I love homecoming and we are playing Ole' Miss. This is my favorite game!! I don't know why but it is. Sunday is of course church and after Joseph leaves to go home I will be baking up a storm. We are having a Holiday Market on Tuesday and I am helping Paige with the bake shop. We (the ladies of the church...aka First Ladies) are doing this to raise money for the Tuscaloosa Baptist United Appeal Fund, which helps support the Good Samaritan Clinic and other benevolence efforts. It was a great success last year and we are hoping that it will be again.. To God be the Glory!! It is a very good cause so if you are in the area you should come out and join us!! So since I will be off Tuesday for this awesome event I have been working my tail off to get things done ahead of the time.

As you can tell I have an exciting weekend coming up.. This is Joseph first college football game and it I am so excited to be experiencing this with him.. I am truly blessed!! Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Love ya!!

Quote of the week:

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend." Author Unknown

Verse of the week:

"Commit yourself to the Lord in all that you do and your plans will succeed." -Proverbs 16:3

Comments

Popular Posts