Weekend Rewind!!

Ok so here is the past couple of day.. Made it to my mom & dad's in time to turn around and leave for the game. Went to the game & SW won. Very proud of both teams though..it was a very good game and they both showed a lot of class.. I enjoyed watching this one guy on Linden's team.. We will call him "umpa lumpa" because he was shorter than most of them out there and I don't know his name or number. He would tackle someone and then pick him up... What class!! I love to watch them pick the other players up after tackling them or even picking up the one that tackled them. That just shows good sportsmanship. Of course Joseph ending up spending the night...Duh!! On Saturday, we had a McClure family reunion up the road at the neighbors house. My mom, Joseph, & I went and enjoyed meeting people on that side of the family and great food!! After that watched the Alabama football game and then Tonia & I went and picked up the windows from my great grandparent's house. Pictures will follow later. Again Joseph spent the night...Duh!! MawMaw Eva Grey, Joseph, & I went to church.. Oh what a great church service!! God is Good!! My mom & dad went to another church because she had to play the piano for them and they met us, plus Wylene, in Thomasville to eat lunch!! Yum!! When we got home, we finished watching the Braves game and then Joseph & I went swimming. I took him around 6:00pm. So if you are wondering, no I did not get any rest...but it's okay cause I had a great time with the family!! I got back home around 10:30pm and couldn't sleep.. I'm really surprised that I'm not ready to crash cause I'm running on only a few hours of sleep. Guess that's life though!! Whew...I'm tired now just thinking about and exhausted because that's what happend!!

Hope you have a great weekend & will have a great week!! Love ya!!

Comments

Popular Posts