Fall is here!!
WoooHooo!! Fall is here!! The weather is absolutely beautiful!! (Thank you Lord for the rain that we got yesterday & this morning and the beautiful weather that we are having right now.) It just sucks to be stuck inside on a day like today:( Anyway, had a great weekend. I didn't do anything Friday except make some stuff for the game on Saturday. I got a text message at 6am Saturday morning asking to see if I want to go to yard sales. They were awesome!! We found some really good deals this time. Not only that but we had a blast as always!! I was going to Paige's to watch the game with them & their Sunday school class but Boston got sick and she cancelled it. I went to her mom & dad's to watch the game with them and we had a blast!! Boston was adorable as aways.. Loved catching up with Paige & her parents!! They are my family away from home. I love hanging out with them and watching BAMA football!! Actually thought that I was going to have a heart attack, they would have to resuscitate me, & take me to the hospital...Just kidding...that game drove me crazy but BAMA pulled out a win...Roll Tide!! Went to church on Sunday.. I woke up with a really bad headache and it eased off enough to be able to attend church. I was running late obviously but I made to Sunday School. I thought the headache was from my sinuses because I woke up and it was raining. However, we had just gotten into the choir room to practice before going down to the sanctuary (choir loft) when my sugar dropped and I became very shaky... Ate some peppermint & a cough drop to help and it got better but right after we sang our special it did it again.. Luckily I thought to pick up some extra mints on the way down to the choir loft so I ate another piece. Still was not feeling 100% when we left the choir loft so I went on home and missed the sermon. My sugar dropped two more times after I got home but I finally got it under control... Got to feeling much better so I cleaned a little bit. I always feel like I'm dragging the next day...ugh!! Had planned on visiting Derek, Allison, and the family but because of time & not feeling good on both sides I will try again... Now today is Monday and yes I am dragging a little bit today... All is good though. Today is actually beautiful and wish I could be outside enjoying it but I guess that's life..
Hope you all had a great weekend and will have a great week!! Enjoy the beautiful weather and remember to Thank God for it!! Love ya!!
Hope you all had a great weekend and will have a great week!! Enjoy the beautiful weather and remember to Thank God for it!! Love ya!!
Comments
Post a Comment