Yay!!
Ok so is it just me or has this week just flown by.. I'm okay with that as long as the weekend goes slow. I am so excited cause Football Season has officially started...for me anyway. Tonight is the Sweet Water vs. Thomasville game and I will be headed to watch it and then head straight back up here tonight. Craziness I know!! I have choir practice in the morning from 9am to noon. We are already having our Christmas program kickoff....seriously... I love Christmas music but by the time December rolls around, I really can't stand to listen to it anymore. Other than that I don't know my plans. I want to go see The Game Changer at some point this weekend. Only 8 more days till ALABAMA FOOTBALL!!! Can't wait!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!! Have a great weekend of sports for those you who enjoy it!! Go Dawgs!! Roll Tide!! Go Braves!!
Quote of the day:
''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
~ John Wayne
Verse of the day:
"Call unto Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3
Hope you all have a great weekend!! Have a great weekend of sports for those you who enjoy it!! Go Dawgs!! Roll Tide!! Go Braves!!
Quote of the day:
''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
~ John Wayne
Verse of the day:
"Call unto Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3
Comments
Post a Comment