Whew...
First of let me start off by saying Happy Birthday to Allison so....
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!!
Next, Whew what a weekend. As soon as I got off of work on Friday, I had a couple errands to run and then headed to DM. As soon as I drove up down there we headed to SW for the pep rally. My mom & SIL wanted to go since it was Kaytlind's first year in the band. After that we went home to get ready for the football game.. SW lost:( However I was very proud of them on how much class they showed. I won't go into detail about why that was so important. Got back to my mom & dad's around 10pm and then I got a few things together and headed back home. Got up here around 12:30am. Couldn't sleep so I was still up at 3am and had to be at choir practice at 9am. With only a few hours of sleep I dragged myself to choir to begin our long drawn out practice of Christmas music. I got home around 12:45pm and took a nap around 2pm for about 3 hours. I also went to bed around 9pm and slept all night. Went to church on Sunday. We had the Lord's Supper at church. We were told that the choir had to wear robes:( I hate robes but was going to do it anyway. I had a little shimmer of hope that we would not wear the robes because they didn't in the first service because it was too hot. He made us wear them in the second service. It was so hot. My hair was soaking wet when we got down from the choir loft. I had a hard time cooling off through the service. I hate wearing robes (I know I've already said it) not only because they are hot but because I feel claustrophobic in them too. I went home with the intention to take a nap but ended up washing all my sheets and stuff and never found the time to nap. I did however watch the Braves game and they were making me nervous until the last couple of innings. I am a huge Brian McCann fan and he ended up winning the game with his first ever walk-off homerun!!! A friend of mine went to a Braves game not too long and took pictures of McCann's backside for me..haha!!
Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great day!!
Next, Whew what a weekend. As soon as I got off of work on Friday, I had a couple errands to run and then headed to DM. As soon as I drove up down there we headed to SW for the pep rally. My mom & SIL wanted to go since it was Kaytlind's first year in the band. After that we went home to get ready for the football game.. SW lost:( However I was very proud of them on how much class they showed. I won't go into detail about why that was so important. Got back to my mom & dad's around 10pm and then I got a few things together and headed back home. Got up here around 12:30am. Couldn't sleep so I was still up at 3am and had to be at choir practice at 9am. With only a few hours of sleep I dragged myself to choir to begin our long drawn out practice of Christmas music. I got home around 12:45pm and took a nap around 2pm for about 3 hours. I also went to bed around 9pm and slept all night. Went to church on Sunday. We had the Lord's Supper at church. We were told that the choir had to wear robes:( I hate robes but was going to do it anyway. I had a little shimmer of hope that we would not wear the robes because they didn't in the first service because it was too hot. He made us wear them in the second service. It was so hot. My hair was soaking wet when we got down from the choir loft. I had a hard time cooling off through the service. I hate wearing robes (I know I've already said it) not only because they are hot but because I feel claustrophobic in them too. I went home with the intention to take a nap but ended up washing all my sheets and stuff and never found the time to nap. I did however watch the Braves game and they were making me nervous until the last couple of innings. I am a huge Brian McCann fan and he ended up winning the game with his first ever walk-off homerun!!! A friend of mine went to a Braves game not too long and took pictures of McCann's backside for me..haha!!
He didn't actually play in this game, he just got out there to catch in between the innings while the pitcher was warming up and David Ross was getting his gear on.
Now isn't he just gorgeous!! Okay so I now you can't tell from these so how about this one!!
Now, can you tell how gorgeous he is (found this one on the internet)... Anyway, now that I've rambled on about nothingness.Hope you have a great week!!
Comments
Post a Comment