Weekend Recap.
Not much went on this weekend. I did a little bit of cleaning/reorganizing. My friend Nora had our group over for a cookout at her house on Saturday night and it was a blast!! We had so much fun. You can't go wrong with great friends, great food, and a great time. While we were there a little storm came through and at one point the lightening struck and the thunder rolled so loud it kind of scared us all and I was so glad that no ugly words came out of my mouth. You know sometimes those words just kind of slip out and since I was with my bible study group I don't think it would have been a good thing...Thank You Lord!! The church service was again good Sunday morning but Sunday night was great!! Our business administrator preached for his very first time and he did an amazing job. I just love Sunday nights because the service is just a little more laid back. I did not go to Sunday school because I had to help out with a choir thing and by the time we got done it was only 30 mins left so I just went home. I actually went to early service so I was home before 10:30am. It was great!!
While I was cleaning/reorganizing, I found some old pictures from my UA graduation. I hope to upload some of those pics for you. I got a little teary-eyed when I looked through them.. Such great memories!! You'll see why!!
Hope you guys had a great weekend and will have a great week!! Love ya all!!
While I was cleaning/reorganizing, I found some old pictures from my UA graduation. I hope to upload some of those pics for you. I got a little teary-eyed when I looked through them.. Such great memories!! You'll see why!!
Hope you guys had a great weekend and will have a great week!! Love ya all!!
Comments
Post a Comment