Untitled...
I have thought about starting one of those catchy blog titles but I haven't been able to come up with one.. Not real sure if I would have the time to do it anyway. So until then I will just ramble about nothingness.
I was thinking that I need to do a better job at proof-reading my posts more cause I leave words out & misspell them (well, actually use the wrong form of the word, etc.). I use spell check, I promise!! I have reread some of the past few post and it's terrible. But, then I got to thinking that quite frankly I don't care. So if I use "right" instead of "write" or leave a word out it really shouldn't matter. See I'm not trying to impress anyone or trying to be an exceptional writer or anything. I'm just being me and telling about my life, my thoughts, and the lack there of. The point is that you understand it (I hope). It would be different if I were writing a paper, a book, an article, or something for work or school but I'm not. It's just something that I enjoy doing kind of like a hobby. That's all nothing more, nothing less.
Now, that I've rambled on about absolutely nothing and probably nothing that you care about, I have a pray request.
My friend Cristalle's grandmother (in Ohio) is not doing very well at all. They are not expecting her to make it through the week. Cristalle has not made the trip to Ohio yet just waiting for now. Her mom was suppose to get there tomorrow and she was going to wait to see what she said. Please pray for this family, that God will comfort them, and for Cristalle as she will be traveling up there soon. My heart goes out to them. Thanks in advance for the prayers.
I was thinking that I need to do a better job at proof-reading my posts more cause I leave words out & misspell them (well, actually use the wrong form of the word, etc.). I use spell check, I promise!! I have reread some of the past few post and it's terrible. But, then I got to thinking that quite frankly I don't care. So if I use "right" instead of "write" or leave a word out it really shouldn't matter. See I'm not trying to impress anyone or trying to be an exceptional writer or anything. I'm just being me and telling about my life, my thoughts, and the lack there of. The point is that you understand it (I hope). It would be different if I were writing a paper, a book, an article, or something for work or school but I'm not. It's just something that I enjoy doing kind of like a hobby. That's all nothing more, nothing less.
Now, that I've rambled on about absolutely nothing and probably nothing that you care about, I have a pray request.
My friend Cristalle's grandmother (in Ohio) is not doing very well at all. They are not expecting her to make it through the week. Cristalle has not made the trip to Ohio yet just waiting for now. Her mom was suppose to get there tomorrow and she was going to wait to see what she said. Please pray for this family, that God will comfort them, and for Cristalle as she will be traveling up there soon. My heart goes out to them. Thanks in advance for the prayers.
Comments
Post a Comment