Beach Here I Come!!
Updated:
Finally made it to the beach!! We had to stop in Mobile for two hours to have a tire checked out. Ended up having to replace a brand new tire. I had 4 new tires put on yesterday(Thursday). It's sad but we finally arrived around 10pm. Yay!! It was absolutely beautiful to see the moonlight hitting the water!! Walked out on the beach it looks to be so pretty!! Can't wait to see it in the morning.....
Original Post:
I am super excited about getting out of town today.. As long as I am not in DM or T'town I am good and can call it a vacation!! My cousin Mary Catherine (May) and I driving down as soon as she gets out of class and can get home. My mom & dad are already there so we will be meeting up with them. My nephew Joseph maybe going with us also!! I hope he can go. It's been a long time since I've spent some one on one time with him. It's been a long time since I've gotten to spend sometime with May too. As you can tell, I can't wait!! I plan to put my toes in water and my toes in the sand and just relax and enjoy my family!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!
However, I am a little nervous about driving down there myself... Yikes!! It will be fine though.
So my weekend should be summed up with lots of sunshine, sounds of the ocean waves, and family time!!
Hope you all have great weekend!!
Verse of the day:
"Because I am at your right hand, you will not be shaken. Therefore let your heart be glad and your tongue rejoice...live in hope, I will not abandon you." Acts 2:25-27
Quote of the day:
"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes." Eleanor Roosevelt
Finally made it to the beach!! We had to stop in Mobile for two hours to have a tire checked out. Ended up having to replace a brand new tire. I had 4 new tires put on yesterday(Thursday). It's sad but we finally arrived around 10pm. Yay!! It was absolutely beautiful to see the moonlight hitting the water!! Walked out on the beach it looks to be so pretty!! Can't wait to see it in the morning.....
Original Post:
I am super excited about getting out of town today.. As long as I am not in DM or T'town I am good and can call it a vacation!! My cousin Mary Catherine (May) and I driving down as soon as she gets out of class and can get home. My mom & dad are already there so we will be meeting up with them. My nephew Joseph maybe going with us also!! I hope he can go. It's been a long time since I've spent some one on one time with him. It's been a long time since I've gotten to spend sometime with May too. As you can tell, I can't wait!! I plan to put my toes in water and my toes in the sand and just relax and enjoy my family!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!
However, I am a little nervous about driving down there myself... Yikes!! It will be fine though.
So my weekend should be summed up with lots of sunshine, sounds of the ocean waves, and family time!!
Hope you all have great weekend!!
Verse of the day:
"Because I am at your right hand, you will not be shaken. Therefore let your heart be glad and your tongue rejoice...live in hope, I will not abandon you." Acts 2:25-27
Quote of the day:
"One's philosophy is not best expressed in words; it is expressed in the choices one makes." Eleanor Roosevelt
Comments
Post a Comment