Relieved & TGIF
So, I finally was able to get into the dermatologist this morning and am relieved that it's the same stuff that I had just not as bad and not anything else or more serious. He is putting me back on steroids and a cream to help with the itching. I am hoping to not be itching really soon!!!This afternoon I am going down to my mom & dad's and go to the last night of their revival. Will at least spend the day tomorrow with them and then maybe come back home so I can go to my church on Sunday.. I will play it all by ear and see. Hope you guys have a great weekend!! Have fun & be safe. I want to leave you with a few things. Congrats to the Strickland Family for the news of another little one on the way. Praying that Tamyra (sick) & Peyton (fallen twice & busted chin) get to feeling 100% better really soon. Also, praying that my little cousin Jackson gets to feeling better soon & can come back home (been at namaw's for a week) and see his mommy, daddy & little brother really soon!! I actually got to have a little visit with Allison & Luke and enjoyed every moment.. Love talking with Allison & Luke is just too cute not enjoy being around him.. I love my family & friends!! I am truly blessed!!
Verse of the Day
"Love Me, and I will see to it that all things work together for your good... for I know the mind of My Spirit and I am constantly interceding for you according to My will." Romans 8:27-28
Friday's Quote
''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' ~ John Wayne
Verse of the Day
"Love Me, and I will see to it that all things work together for your good... for I know the mind of My Spirit and I am constantly interceding for you according to My will." Romans 8:27-28
Friday's Quote
''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' ~ John Wayne
Comments
Post a Comment