Please, Please, Please

Please join me in praying for Hannah Grace Harrison. She is a 4 year old little girl who has been battling a brain tumor for 2 or 3 years. The original tumor has grown back and a few more spots on brain. They have sent her home with hospice care.. This family is devasted beyond words. However, there faith has brought them through so far and I know that it will continue to do so. This family has been an inspiration just reading there caringbridge site. Here is the link if you would like to read this precious little girl's story and fight with cancer. They is also a group on facebook for her.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/hannahgraceharrison

Please pray that God will comfort them through this time and if it is His will for earthly healing.

We serve an AMAZING GOD who can perform miracles.

"I am with you always, I will alwasy be holding your hand; I will guide you with My counsel, and take you into My glory...I am the strength of your heart and your portion forever." Psalm 73-:23-26

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts