Chillaxing!!

My plan this weekend it to chill & relax.. I'm still really weak but it's getting better everyday. Yesterday was the 2nd birthday of a very special little girl, Peyton!! Happy Birthday Peyton!! Wow, can't believe she's two. She is having a birthday party on Sunday and I am looking forward to celebrating with her. I've been working some all week but I am hoping to be back to my "normal" by Monday. I was able to go to bible study last night and was super excited. I have missed everyone. I have definitely learned that I'm not getting any younger and I don't bounce back like I use too. It's all good though!! God has blessed me so much with a great family & great friends. I love all of you!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! Sending lots of love to ya!!

"Depend on the rabbit's foot if you will, but remember it didn't work for the rabbit." R. E. Shay

Verse of the day:
"Trust in Me with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Me and I will direct your paths." Proberbs 3:5-6

Comments

Popular Posts