Sunburned....Ouch!!

Ok so I am sunburned but I only have myself to blame.. I'm the one who stayed out in the pool for 3-4 hours.. Anyway, Friday night I met up with my friends Paige, Bill & Boston at Pepitos...it was delish...it was so good to see them too...it had been way too long. Saturday I got up and got ready to head to my mom & dad's. I needed to take mom her birthday present and to just visit with the family.. Oh yeah, enjoy the pool a little bit too.. Joseph and his friend Connor came down and we had the best time. That's why we stayed out so long...we were having so much fun that we let time get away from us.. Got back up here late Saturday night. Of course, went to church on Sunday and Bro. Gil continued his Stain-glass Sermons and this one I was not impressed with.. I think he lost me somewhere.. We had choir practice Sunday afternoon for our upcoming Summer Music Celebration (not sure of this year's name) thing that we do the weekend before July 4th. So I stayed for sunday night services which was AMAZING!! Fortress (my friend Bill is in this group) sang and it was wonderful!! We had a great speaker from Uganda, Africa. His name is Nassan Ibrahim. He was absolutely amazing!! He talked about his salvation and that he had grown up Muslim then went to this thing that he thought was a singing but there was also preaching and wanted to know more about this Jesus they were talking about.. He said if he had known there was preaching he probably wouldn't have went.. Then he showed a video of what they are doing around the town that he lives and ministers to.. Wow is all I got to say!! He then began his message.. It was wonderful!! He talked about how to tell if a Christian has lost his/her joy. There is this one quote that I hope to always remember:

"How can a half-time Christian expect to overcome a full-time Satan" -- Nassan Ibrahim

With that in mind...I hope you have a blessed week!! Remember to let Jesus shine in you life!!

Comments

Popular Posts