So many things
First, let me start off by saying,
Happy Birthday Mom!!
Today is my mom's birthday!! I hope she has a great day and I love her very much!!
Second, I would like to thank all the soldiers past & present that have fought and/or are fighting for our Freedoms.
Thank You!!
I had a great weekend and Memorial Day... Saturday my cousin Lacy got married and it was so beautiful.. She was beautiful and the location was just amazing.. Got back earlier than I thought so I called Cristalle and we went to Outback to get an appetizer and salad. After that I went and hung out with the bible study gang and played games.. Sunday was church and the second sermon on the Stain-glass series was wonderful.. This was on prayer.. It was wonderful.. Later that day I met up with some of the girls and we went & watch the movie "Letters to Juliet". I loved it.. I thought is was a very good movie... Then finally on Monday I actually got to sleep in late and it was wonderful.. I met up with Tamyra & Peyton and got lunch and went shopping.. I enjoyed every minute of it.. So as you can tell I had a pretty good weekend... Now I'm back at work and wish I was still off... Go figure..
Hope you had a great weekend and a blessed week!! Talk with ya soon!!
Comments
Post a Comment