Do a little dance....Get Down tonight!!
Yay!! It's Friday!! Tonight several of us girls are getting together and going shopping for a lingerie shower that we have on Monday in honor of Erin.. How fun is this going to be!! You can do a naughty or a nice gift or both... I'm thinking of doing both.. haha!! Don't know what I'm doing tomorrow except that I think Cristalle & I are going to get together and do something.. I'm sure we will have a blast!! We always do!! Speaking of Cristalle, I want to send her a big Congratulations on her new job and her new car.. She's just got a whole new life going on..
Anyway, Sunday night is our Freedom Concert at church.. This is a time where we can get together and remember all those that have served and/or fought for our Freedom.. Thanks to all that give of themselves and puts others first for the rights & freedoms that we have in this country.. Even though things are tough right now, we live in the best country. We have the best country because of these men & women. Thank you for all you do!!
Okay so now that I've rambled on about our country only to do it again in a week, I hope you all have blessed weekend.. Be safe but have fun!!
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend." Author Unknown
Anyway, Sunday night is our Freedom Concert at church.. This is a time where we can get together and remember all those that have served and/or fought for our Freedom.. Thanks to all that give of themselves and puts others first for the rights & freedoms that we have in this country.. Even though things are tough right now, we live in the best country. We have the best country because of these men & women. Thank you for all you do!!
Okay so now that I've rambled on about our country only to do it again in a week, I hope you all have blessed weekend.. Be safe but have fun!!
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend." Author Unknown
Comments
Post a Comment