Unusual

Okay, so I know that this is unusual that I update on a Saturday.. Thanks to babysitting, I have access to the internet. Anyway, I just wanted to update that I did very well last night at May May's graduation!! I did not cry or get upset.. It's still not setting well with me that she is growing up and starting a new chapter in her life. She will always be little to me I guess.. Maybe something of this has to do with the fact that I have birthday coming up.. Did I tell you guys that I have birthday coming up? Well, I do... I have never really been big on age because to me age is just a number but I guess when you realize that some people have grown up and you look at them a little it hits you like a ton of bricks how old you are getting.. Crazy isn't it..but it's life and I have to admit I have a good one and am truely blessed!! Love ya'll!!

Comments

Popular Posts