Tell me Why?!?!?!
Can someone please tell me why the weekend is so short and the work week is so long? Who came up with this idea anyway!! Anywho, the weekend was awesome!! Didn't do much on Friday except spend money & clean.. Saturday, my friend Tamyra, her mom, Peyton, & I went to yard sales!! We had so much fun!! I ended up with a pasta/steamer pot ($3), collectors item tractor ($10), and a mixer with two different beaters ($2). Tamyra & her mom got some really good items at really great deals. I got home in time to rest up for Cristalle's annual b'day bash!! We went to Depalma's, The Grey Lady, & Downtown Pub.. I got home around 12:30am. It was a blast so I hope Cristalle had a great birthday!! Sunday was church and it was great!! The morning service was really good and since it was graduate recognition day, the youth pastor preached and he did a great job. Sunday night we did a Homecoming concert/singing. The choir sang a few songs, 4given sang a few songs, and we did an old-fashioned hymn sing where you got to choose your favorite hymns. It was awesome!! I love these kinds of services. God is Good!!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a blessed week!! Check ya later!!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a blessed week!! Check ya later!!
Comments
Post a Comment