Several things...
Second, my nephew Joseph had a bicycle accident Sunday and here is a picture of him afterwards... It is my understanding that he looks like this from head to toe. Bless his heart!! My poor baby!! My brother says he is fine...he's a Stephens...haha... He is fine though and probably doesn't even act like anything bothers him. It would bother me...haha!! I wouldn't want to get up for days but that just me(I think).. Anyway, just thought I would share... Love you man!! And Cristalle if you are reading...I love our weekly lunch!! I don't know if I've told you guys but every week my friend Cristalle & I get together at Five Guys for lunch... It's normally on Tuesday but on occasion we have to put it off to later in the week because of our busy schedules. Anyway, I love them...we talk about One Tree Hill & Army Wives (our 2 favs), in the fall we have A-LA-BAMA Football to talk about, and when we don't have that we just talk about what's going on with work & our craziness of life (or atleast mine is crazy)... Sometimes it's random stuff, you never know with us. Anyway, Thanks girl!!
Comments
Post a Comment