Party Time!!

My weekend starts in about an hour!! Can I get a WoooHooo!! I'm not excited about this or anything. For the first weekend in about a month & a half I do not have to go anywhere... I am staying at home... Some exciting stuff planned... First I will be cleaning.. Ok, so not that exciting but it must be done. I've been putting it off for so long. However on Saturday things will get exciting.

Happy Birthday Cristalle!!

My friend Cristalle is having a birthday!! We will be celebrating Saturday night and i'm sure we will have loads of fun!! I can't wait.. I get to give her a hard time about being "OLDER" (11 days) than I am... Hahahaha!! She turns, i'm not telling you how old, before I do...haha... Just kidding...Love ya girl and Hope you have the best birthday ever!! Then on Sunday it will be church!! Sunday night we are having a "Homecoming Singing"...I am super excited about this...

Hope you all have a blessed, fun-filled, wonderful, and awesome weekend!! Love you all!!

"Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth." (Not sure who this belongs too but I liked it)

Comments

Popular Posts