Wow & Sad all in the same!!
I had to share this song with you!! We, the choir, at our church sing this and it is one of the most amazing songs.. This video is the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir and it is FANTASTIC!! This song is powerful & wonderful.. When I heard this and even still all I can say is WOW!! I'm saddened though because the choir is singing this Sunday morning and I won't be there to enjoy this beautiful song.. I know it will be beautiful. I'm sorry if I annoy you with all these songs but I just want to share these beautiful songs with you that mean something to me.. It's amazing how God puts things in your path that you need just as you need them even if you didn't know that you needed them.. He's AMAZING!! Listen if you want...you will be blessed!!
Comments
Post a Comment