Wonderful Weekend
I had a great weekend with family!! Wonderful Easter!! I am completely exhausted but it was great!! Friday night Tonia, Kaytlind, Joseph & I dyed Easter eggs...we had so much fun!! Saturday we had the Easter egg hunt at Shiloh...we had to hide the eggs inside because of rain but they all had a blast and that's all that matters!! I also got some of the food fixed for Sunday... Sunday was Easter and it was awesome!! The church service was very good and then every year we have the whole family over for lunch and we all had a good time....can't get much better than spending time with family, great good, and lots of fun!! Here is a few little updates:
1. Hope Luke is feeling much better...he's been a little under the weather...please say a prayer for him & his family that he gets well soon & they all get some rest... He's just too cute to be so sick!! Love you guys!!
2. Bella has arrived...she was 7lbs 8ozs and 20in long...She is beautiful...I got to meet her yesterday and she is precious...Cole has to go back to the base today...I know it will be tough leaving them...Please pray for Cole & Kristen as they are new parents & for Bella as she starts her journey of life... Love you guys!!
3. Please send some prayers up for the Burnett family they are experiencing a devasting time in their life...please pray that God comforts them and guides them..
Thank you so much in advance for the prayers!! Love you all... Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and remembered why we celebrate that day!! Hope you all have a great week!!
1. Hope Luke is feeling much better...he's been a little under the weather...please say a prayer for him & his family that he gets well soon & they all get some rest... He's just too cute to be so sick!! Love you guys!!
2. Bella has arrived...she was 7lbs 8ozs and 20in long...She is beautiful...I got to meet her yesterday and she is precious...Cole has to go back to the base today...I know it will be tough leaving them...Please pray for Cole & Kristen as they are new parents & for Bella as she starts her journey of life... Love you guys!!
3. Please send some prayers up for the Burnett family they are experiencing a devasting time in their life...please pray that God comforts them and guides them..
Thank you so much in advance for the prayers!! Love you all... Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and remembered why we celebrate that day!! Hope you all have a great week!!
Comments
Post a Comment